- This event has passed.
The Armchair Adventure Festival 2022
22nd September 2022 @ 8:00 am – 25th September 2022 @ 5:00 pm
After the huge success of the first in-person Armchair Adventure Festival, it would be a crime if we didn’t do it again, so here we go!
From 22nd-25th September you are invited to join us at the glorious Mount Edgcumbe Country Park, Cornwall for a weekend full of adventure. You’ll be able to hear talks from world-leading adventurers, enjoy live music from some of the best bands the South West has to offer, and take part in various adventure activities both on land and at sea! At #AAF21 people paddleboarded with dolphins, next year it could be whales!
Tickets for #AAF22 are now on sale via our website and if you are not too sure if it’s for you, then check out the full list of what to expect below!
- Listen to Inspirational talks from some of the world’s leading adventurers!
- Relax in the glorious Cornish sunshine.
- Enjoy a local craft beer in ‘The Three Wheels’ – our festival pub.
- Borrow a mountain bike and explore the local area and stunning grounds.
- Start the day off right by heading to the Wellness Zone for morning yoga.
- Take a 5 minute walk to the beach and hire out a kayak or paddleboard.. with dolphins .
- Sail Plymouth Sound with RTW Yachtsman Conrad Humphreys.
- Roast marshmallows round the campfire whilst listening to stories of adventure.
- Take part in a survival workshop and learn to forage, build a shelter and start a fire.
- Try the delicious range of street food.
- Enjoy live music and dance the night away on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night!
It’s going to be a brilliant weekend and the perfect way to say goodbye to summer 2022.