We want to hear your views on Plymouth Sound National Marine Park
We want to create the people’s Park in the Sea with the Plymouth Sound National Marine Park, and to do that we need your views and input.
This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete, and all responses will form part of our planning for the National Marine Park Horizons project delivery plan.
As a thank you for completing this survey we’ll be giving away five family passes to the National Marine Aquarium. If you wish to enter, please provide your email address at the end of this survey. Five winners will be selected at random and notified after 9 May 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. There will be five (5) winners, with a prize consisting of: 1 x family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) each
- 2. Prize is subject to availability.
- 3. Prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- 4. To enter you must complete the survey found on plymouthsoundnationalmarinepark.com
- 5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- 6. Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple requests and completed forms count as one entry.
- 7. Entries close at 11.59pm on Sunday 8 May.
- 8. Winners will be selected and contacted after Monday 9 May.
- 9. The winners will be notified direct via the email address supplied.
- 10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 11. Travel, parking and any supplements or additions not otherwise stated in the prize are not included.
- 12. Entrants have the option to opt-in to receive further news from Plymouth Sound National Marine Park.
- 13. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms.
- 14. Prizes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged.
- 15. We reserve the right to terminate the competition at any point. Our decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winners.
By entering the competition, I agree to the Terms and Conditions above.
I understand that by completing the ‘Would you like to register to receive news and updates from Plymouth Sound National Marine Park?’ question in the survey, my email address will be used to inform me of future competitions, information and details of events or activities from the Plymouth Sound National Marine Park.
Your email address will NOT be given away or used for any other purpose.